Flu Clinic on Satuday 6th November
WE ARE SORRY
Due to unforseen circumstances we are not receiving the flu vaccinations for our flu clinic on Saturday 6th November 2021. Therefore the clinic has been cancelled. We confirm we will be in touch when this has been rearranged.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Self-Care Week 2020 Toolkit
- You’re never too young or too old to look after yourself
- You can get great advice from your pharmacy or NHS 111
- Take responsibility for your health, find out what services your GP surgery offers
- Ask your local pharmacist for advice and also ask what should be in your medicine cabinet
- Stay healthy by eating well and being active
- Get a flu jab if you are in a vulnerable group
- Wrap up warm when it’s cold, add more layers of clothing and wear correct footwear in bad weather!
- Learning to manage your condition is a good thing – it puts you in control, improves your quality of life and helps you to stay healthy
- There is lots of information and support available to help you manage your condition
- Talk to your healthcare professional and pharmacist about the services and support available to help you live with your long-term condition
Keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook – there will be plenty of Self Care content to retweet/re-post!
SCAM WARNING - CERVICAL SCREENING
Public Health England (PHE) has advised of a potential scam involving a text message being sent to some women claiming to be from the NHS Cervical Screening Programme “Call and Recall” service.
The text message advises that the recipient is overdue for their cervical screening test (smear test) and to call a mobile number to book an appointment and provide personal details.
These text messages are NOT from the NHS cervical screening programme, please DO NOT disclose any personal information should you receive this message.
This has been reported to the Action Fraud Line.
For more information on cervical screening, please visit the NHS website.